The wines of Provence tour allows you to discover Provence’s’ stunning countryside and its magnificent sights. The red hills of the Esterel alternate with the green olive trees and vineyards with glimpses of the blue Mediterranean in the distance.
You will be visiting a variety of wineries, each with their individual wine-making style. You will be able to taste numerous wines; fruity whites, bold reds and of course excellent rosés. Discover this marvelous univers and way of life! This fascinating wine tour, open to all, will allow you to discover the different techniques used to make wine.
(may vary according to the work in the wineries)
- 9.30 am: Pick up at Promenade des Anglais 1 (in front of the Hotel Méridien). For a private tour : at L’Abeille .
- 10.30 am: Visit of the Château de Saint-Mar3n (Cru Classé), 20 centuries of History, a Château with a real Comtesses. A beautyfull typicality of the terroir. Tasting of the best wines of the estate (Awarded wines).
- 12.30 am - 2.00 pm: Lunch in the winery (not included in the price, menu from 25€/pers.) .
- 2.00 pm - 3.30 pm: Visit of the Clos Cassinet. Natural wines, family winery. Very authentic ! Tasting of the best wines of the estate.
- 3.45 pm - 4.45 pm: Visit of the Chateau Font du Broc. Unbelievable place and wines! Medieval underground cellar. Panoramic view (Mediterranean sea - French Alps). Tasting of the best wines of the estate (Awarded wines).
- 5.30 – 6.00 pm: Drop off at Promenade des Anglais.